MAGAZINE, BLOGS AND USER COMMENT AREAS
Studio 1, Inc, Studio1Magazine, staff, corporate officers, employees, volunteers and moderators if available are not responsible for the privacy practices of any user. All information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Studio 1 Magazine has sole determination of the use of the site and definition of the term user.
AGREEMENT TO RULES OF USER CONDUCT
You agree to abide by the following Rules of User Conduct without exception: Failure to do so may result in your id being banned and IP address discovered and banned. All rules apply to current technology and any not yet created or in use at this time. Chat rooms are free to use. The information exchanged in chat rooms is not private, legally binding legal advice and are only personal opinions. Private chats are just that private. We do not keep chats. Chats may be deleted at anytime. Guests are numbered randomly and not reserved. No record of the conversation in the chats are kept. Items posted on the chat rooms is also considered copyrighted materials and may not be copied, photographed, or otherwise taken. There is no exception to this as they are not for distribution, copying in any form or displaying for others unless the persons viewing the chat are signed into the chat room separately as a registered user. Guests and viewers may not share any information seen or used on the chats, forums or bulletin boards.
Studio 1 Magazine does not on a regular basis pre-screen or monitor users other than the normal website usage tracking. We have the right to change that at anytime and for any user as we deem necessary. We have the right at our discretion to remove any content for any reason at any time. We are not responsible for any failure, delays or partial removal of content. We reserve the right to delete, remove, modify, delay posting or use any content, comments or any other items posted or uploaded to this site.
By posting information or otherwise using any blog, comment area, or other interactive service, that may be available to you on or through this website, you agree that you will not upload, post, or copy or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content. This includes any content that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, discriminatory, sexually oriented or tortuous;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- constitutes the selling or trading of any merchandise;
- constitutes the soliciting for advertisers/sponsors; conducting contests/raffles; displaying advertising/sponsorship art; promoting, soliciting or participating in chain letters or marketing/pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity.
You also agree that you will not collect information about the users or members of this website or use such information for the purpose of transmitting of unsolicited e-mail or communications. You will not copy ( downloading of any kind is copying) or send to others or use for your own any page or part of a page of this website or magazine without written permission. You may link to our content but not others content. You may not link chat room or forum conversations. The content, forms, articles and other items on the website are not public use and are copyrighted. You may not use any information, articles, content of any of the pages without written permission. Copying, pasting or sending information is prohibited without written permission and by violating this agreement you are committing and acknowledging committing willful and intentional copyright infringement. The users agree that all claims for copyright infringement, patent infringement or other federal violations shall be conducted in the federal district court location at the sole discretion of Studio 1 – The Magazine or David George. The default location will be the Colorado District Federal Court either in Boulder or Denver Colorado. Users who infringe content on this site also agree that Studio 1 The Magazine or David George has the sole discretion to choose which federal district court to file the complaint.
STUDIO 1 INC, & STUDIO 1 MAGAZINE ARE GRANTED LICENSES BY THE USERS.
By posting or submitting content to this website, you:
- warrant and represent that you own or have permission to use and control all of the rights to the content. You warrant and represent that public posting or use of any content of yours by us or our assigns or affiliates and licensees will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. You also agree to hold Studio 1Magazine, Inc. and any of its affiliates or assignees harmless for any violations of third party rights or other consequences of your postings.
- grant us and our affiliates and licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose without compensation or notice.
- These licenses are irrevocable unless a violation of law occurs by continuing usage. The user maintains any copyright they may have concerning the posted or uploaded content. We may at our option remove, adapt or delete any content posted or uploaded at any time for any reason.
NOTE THESE PAGES, ARTICLES, IMAGES AND SITE CONTENT ARE COVERED UNDER OUR COPYRIGHT NOTICE. NO COPYING, PHOTOGRAPHING, PAGE SHOTS OR OTHER USE OF THIS IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION. IN DOING ANY OF THOSE ACTIVITIES OR SIMILAR USE OF THIS PAGE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU COMMITTED WILFULL AND PURPOSEFUL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. YOU ALSO AGREE TO PAY ALL COSTS AND FEES FOR THE REPAIR OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS INCLUDING IMAGES, ARTICLES AND WEBSITE CONTENT.
modified July 10, 2015 by adding the last sentence.